We’ve waited a long time, but it’s a great sign of opening up that A Place in the Sun Live is back! There was a pilot event in Birmingham last October, but this one in Manchester on 5 and 6 March is full scale, with access to all of the resources to help you gather information about buying a property in Spain.
Sun Lawyers is exhibiting on stand E36 and our english-speaking team will be delighted to see you. You can apply for tickets at this link. It will be lovely for us to meet people again who are enthusiastic about embracing the Spanish lifestyle and having a place where the sun shines over 300 days a year. Do you want to know more about:
- The Costa Blanca / Cost Calida areas
- The property buying process
- Residency and visas
- Applying for visas at a UK consulate
- The total cost of purchasing including all fees and charges
- Getting ahead in your property search
- NIE numbers, bank account and power of attorney
- Anything else
We’re in Manchester to answer all of your questions and to assure you that just because the UK is outside the EU the appetite for Spanish property ownership has not dwindled. But you’ll know that from watching the television episodes!
If you have a question for us ahead of the event please feel free to email us.