Today the government made an announcement about how international will resume; but there are still practical questions that remain unanswered:
- A traffic light system will categorise countries based on risk
- Which country in which category will be announced early May
- Passengers will need to take pre and post COVID-19 tests for all categories
- Returning tests will need to be the more expensive PCR test, rather than lateral flow
- Government wants to see PCR test driven down from their current £120 per test price
To read in more detail about the announcement click International Travel Announcement
Once the category that Spain will be placed in is know, we will provide an update.